Improve the prognosis of mental disorders and addictions
by identifying stratification biomakers defining homogeneous entities
to pave the way for precision psychiatry.
Formation au programme de psychoéducation BREF
Une formation au programme de psychoéducation BREF pour les professionnels de la FHU ADAPT aura lieu le 16/01/2023 à l’Hôpital Albert Chenevier. BREF est…
MALADIES MENTALES ET SANTE MENTALE
Quelles solutions grâce à la recherche et à l’innovation? Colloque Science, Innovation & Société 2022 Présidé par le Pr…
JNPN Journées Neurosciences Psychiatrie Neurologie
Les FHU: une opportunité pour booster votre recherche Avec le soutien institutionnel des FHU A2M2P, ADAPT et NOR-SUD Les…
Who are we?
The FHU ADAPT intends to improve the prognosis of mental disorders (mood and psychotic disorders, autism spectrum disorders, etc.) and addictions by identifying stratification biomarkers defining homogeneous entities to pave the way for precision psychiatry…
int Transnational Call 2021: HBP Research and Innovation
The projects should propose holistic approaches combining computer sciences and neurosciences to address at least one of the following aims:
- Studying genotype-phenotype relationships related to Brain Function. Research projects aiming to establish the relationship between genetics and phenotype are essential to understand the causality relationship between identified mutations and brain dysfunction or functional compensation leading to resilience.
Research projects dealing with anatomical (micro, meso, macroscales, molecular and cellular type maps) as well as functional phenotypes (behavior, functional connectome, etc) in animal models as well as in large human cohorts are eligible. The projects are encouraged to address non-genetic determinants of variability among individuals.
- Accelerating the diagnosis and the development of therapeutic approaches for rare diseases affecting the nervous system. Research projects using holistic approaches and computational tools to develop, accelerate or improve diagnostic and therapeutic approaches for rare diseases3 affecting the nervous system. Clinical and preclinical proposals making use of available medical or preclinical datasets for analysis, modelling or simulation studies are eligible.
- Tackling Psychiatric Diseases. Research projects developing diagnostic, patients stratification or treatment strategies for Psychiatric Diseases by combining diverse types of clinical data i.e. neuroimaging, molecular data, clinical records and/or questionnaires as well as data covering social aspects of these diseases including subjective wellbeing are eligible.
Consortia must be international. They must involve at least 3 partners requesting funding from 3 participating countries, or 2 partners requesting funding from 2 participating countries and a partner from another country securing its own funding as a Flagship Core Project partner
Date de clôture :
Towards a molecular and neurological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients
Topic 1.2 Towards a molecular and neurological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients
Year of the topic: 2021
Action type: RIA
- Significantly advance the molecular and neurological understanding of how genetic, epigenetic and environmental risk factors interact and how and when psychosocial experiences become biologically embedded to drive the transition from mental health to mental illness
- Identify and validate to the extent possible biomarkers for at least one of the following purposes and adoption in clinical settings:
- development of quantitative, clinical measures of mental health
- identification of genetic and epigenetic blueprints conferring susceptibility to and protection against mental illnesses, including also (pre)-disease signatures
- establishment of more objective diagnostic and monitoring criteria (complementing current symptom-based criteria) to improve patient outcomes and reduce the stigma associated with mental illness
- prediction of treatment response for better and more scientifically-guided use of currently available interventions
- Discover new disease pathways and drug targets that have the potential to lead to the development of new classes of safer and more effective medications for the prevention and treatment of mental disorders , thus stimulating innovations within the European pharmaceutical industry and enabling it to become a global leader in the mental healthcare field
- Investigate on a molecular and neurological level the effects of other non-pharmacological preventive strategies for the development and adoption of international clinical guidelines, best practices and policy recommendations
- Establish recommendations for a person-centred and timely prevention of mental disorders , enhancing citizens´ trust, engagement and adherence to effective, evidence-based strategies for mental health promotion
Date de clôture :
The FHU ADAPT will allow, among other things, the construction of a Brain Imaging database…
A Reflection Upon the Contribution of Retinal and Cortical Electrophysiology to Time of Information Processing in Psychiatric Disorders
Front. Psychiatry, 05 April 2022.
Immuno-metabolic profile of patients with psychotic disorders and metabolic syndrome. Results from the FACE-SZ cohort
Brain, Behavior, & Immunity – Health, Volume 22, July 2022, 100436
Key findings on bipolar disorders from the longitudinal FondaMental Advanced Center of Expertise-Bipolar Disorder (FACE-BD) cohort
Journal of Affective Disorders, Volume 307, 15 June 2022, Pages 149-156